The TLDI range of outboards
TLDI outboards provide the environmental offerings of four-strokes while never compromising the powerful running performance of two-strokes.
Key features of the TLDI range include quick acceleration response, compact size, and excellent fuel economy. These outboard engines support a wide range of needs for both the pleasure and commercial market.
The 40hp and 50hp TLDI outboards are also available with a multi-function tiller handle which includes all controls conveniently located on the tiller handle suiting those not wanting remote steering.
Demand for TLDI outboards has significantly reduced in recent years due to clever 4 stroke marketing from other brands. Therefore the only model held in stock by Tohatsu Marine is the MD50 TLDI. However, please enquire about options to import other models from Tohatsu Corporation in Japan.
- Air assisted direct fuel injection system with excellent fuel economy
- Extremely quiet operation
- Excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio
- Built-in freshwater flush system that simplifies routine outboard engine flushing
- Lightweight and compact
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB approved
- 7 Year limited warranty