TOCS(Tohatsu onboard communication system) is a communication network that integrates the electrical devices within the boat.
The TOCS Digital Tachometer features large lighted buttons, chrome bezel, fog and scratch resistant coating , plug & play connectors and is LED back-lit for easy viewing at night/dusk. A user-friendly, intuitive design makes the menu easy to navigate. The TOCS multi-function tachometer connects to the CAN bus and communicates directly with the engine's ECU. Engine data, fault codes and alarms are displayed on the LCD display (TLDI & MFS models only) and are visible even in direct sunlight.
Fits a standard 3.375 inch (85mm) instrument dash hole, which makes this tachometer the perfect drop-in replacement for your current tachometer.
In addition to showing the outboard's RPM's the gauge also features:
- Tilt/Trim Gauge (optional harness needed for MFS/TLDI models, part # 3KY725730M)
- Engine Operating Temperature
- Engine Overheat Warning
- Engine Battery Voltage
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Over Rev. Warning
- Engine Safety Governor Mode Warning
- Fuel Flow Rate
- Multiple Fuel Tank Levels
- Total Engine Hours
- Lanyard Not Installed Warning (not available on TLDI)
- Low Oil Pressure Warning (TLDI displays Low Oil Level Warning)
- Oil Change/Scheduled Maintenance Notice (not available on TLDI)
- Charging System Indicator Warning (BFT models only)
- Water-In-Fuel Warning (BFT models only)